Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Whangamata Beach

                             Whangamata Beach    
This is my favourite outdoor place because the sand on your feet is so soft and the waves when they hit you feel like thousands of knifes stabbing your body.  The sound of kids laughing as they run in and out of the sea is very funny and the sun as it hits you it feels like a rany of hotness. After a long day of beach fun we walk back to the bach and take the dogs for a long walk on the beach, the sounds of the waves as they are crashing to the seafloor sounds like a gunshot.

2 comments:

  1. I love Whangamata beach too.Well done Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing. I'd like to visit Whangamata sometime soon...maybe during the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.