Thursday, May 17, 2018

Power play!

Power Play : My favourite thing about power play is the that you get the chance to do some school work. My favourite place in power play would have to be inside play and the game would be twister, I am very good and when we played the boys one of them fell first and I won. I have tried outside play with Maible runs but it was boring after we had put all the marbles downnthe run. I use being me alot because like Elise wants to go play with the dress ups and I don't so I said "I am going to play inside because I don't want to play with the dress ups". I think nothing really because we already have alot of stuff and I like it the way it is.  

2 comments:

  1. I am having so much fun joining in on our Power Play...although I have trouble leaving the puzzle table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with mrs Loft and I love your work Ella

    ReplyDelete

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.