Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Whetu 101


If I was to give advice to the kids that are coming up to Whteu this is what I would say 

1. it is not a must but try and remember your notes for Marimbas (If the Teachers don't have something else fun to do.) 

2.  Come to school with a growth mindset.  

3.  Come to school ready for learning. 

4. Try to come to school with your computer fully charged. 

5. Ask for help if your not sure on what to do. 

6.  If you see something or heard something that isn't good for school tell a teacher as so as possible.  

2 comments:

  1. Great advice, Ella! I like that you've talked about what our New Whetuians can bring with the to start the day such as a growth mindset.

    ReplyDelete

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.