Tuesday, November 6, 2018

ATHLETICS!

On Monday it was Athletics. The first thing that my age group did was shotput and I think I did well. The next thing was the 100-meter run I came tied 5th with Poppie. Then we got to have a 10-minute break I spent it talking and playing around with Bridgette. But soon enough that fun time had to end, Bridgette was off going to do her running and I was off going to do my high jump. I managed to get to 85 cm and then I failed! I was very surprised that I made it to 85 cm because I'm not that good at high jump. At high jump just before we were about to jump my tooth came out I am very happy that it came out because it was very annoying. Next was long jump I think I did good, but I didn't get first second or third.   

here is me doing high jump.












This is me doing 100-meter sprints. 



Image result for primary school Athletics quotes
Inspirational Quotes Athletics Inspirational Quotes For Training Athletes Fresh Motivational Quotes












3 comments:

  1. LOADS of quotes and you looked like you gave it all you had well done.E.F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Ella THERE IS A LOT OF QUOTES YAY well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Ella I ,love you quot it is so so so cool

    ReplyDelete

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.