Tuesday, March 6, 2018

photo Competition

This year was my first year doing the ngatea school swimming sports. It was a bit scary at first but as soon as I was in the water I was fine. I love swimming it is my dream well not my dream but something that I love doing. my mum would never stop be from doing swimming because she knows how happy I am when I do it, when I broke my leg it was like my life was over. this was at my old school, but my teacher made me sit there in my wheel chair and made me watch people swim. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photo Ella! Next time just remember to read back through and check your capital letters, you could do this with your blogging buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.