Sunday, November 12, 2017

Idrive reflection

      

                     Idrive reflection

The thing that I have enjoyed about Idrive is the way that people work together and you get to work with people that you have never worked with before.

If I could change one thing about Idrive it would be that people stop leaving others out and people stop doing what they want and ask others what they want.   

The thing in Idrive that I have found challenging is that  I have found it hard when you get put in a group with someone who does not want to do it.

If I could add a new area of learning it would be science because I love it and I also love doing science that is why I would add it to Idrive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.