Sunday, November 12, 2017

holiday snapshot !

         


Holiday snapshot



In the holidays I went to my nan’s house and I had so much fun with my cousin Lizzy. The first thing that we did was play on her tablet and I won three games on there the game was called my dolphin show. The next day pop’s was going to docking lambs it is where you cut lambs tails off he was gone for ten days. One of the nights I had a melt done because I missed my mum and dad and get this I missed my BROTHER! But now I do not miss him one bit. Then we went to Owera for a night because my ante dale was coming back from australia and if you are thinking does she life in australia no she doesn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ella's Whetu 2018 Review

This week I have been working on the Whetu review. I have done Curiosity, Connecting and Being me.